INTERVIEW WITH RORY KELLY (EX CRANK COUNTY DAREDEVILS)

HERE THE INTERVIEW WE HAD WITH RORY KELLY, EX CRANK COUNTY DAREDEVILS, AND NOW ON HIS OWN SOLO CAREER.

Where are you now and what are you doing?

Well we have been non stopped touring and recording for the last year. Our new record is finished and we are more excited than ever for the release of the new album "kings never sleep"

Congratulations for new album, Kings never sleep, it's a great dirty rock album, how do you expect of it

I feel that this Album can really put us over the top. I expect big things from this record. I can't wait for the world to hear it.

Is been positive the press and fans reaction about the album.

Yes, the attention in the states is incredible. Our label "rusty knuckles" is giving us a big push and the fans have been really enjoying the songs live and the videos!

Your way for playing guitar is agresive and also thecnical, who is your main guitar player?

My main guitar influences are Dimebag Darrel and Johnny winter. Texas boys that can really play their asses off

Your father is drummer and you grew up involved in rock ambient, was this decisive for your future career?

Yes, he and my family have supported me all the way. A career in music was an easy decision.

Some people define your sound like stoner rock, how do you define it?

Rock n roll with a southern twist. We get stoned too, so sometimes we're stoner rock ....jajajajaja :)

Your first group was  a heavy metal band called Interhod, how do you remember this first experience in a band?

I love that band and all of the members. It was the first band that taught me structure and discipline on the guitar.

You also formed in Crank County Daredevils. with a good reviews of specialized press, how do you live this period of time?

That was a wild time in my life! We were non stopped. It taught me a lot, but I always love those guys and the experience

Like Rory Kelly you have toured for Europe, how was the tour?

Europe is such a great place to tour. The fans are the best in the world. Our last tour was great, and hopefully this one will be even better!

In you tours, could you tell us any Spinal Tap moment you have had?

When I was in crank county, we were on tour in Philadelphia and I was locked in the dressing room for an hour. Jajajajaja :)

If was a great festival boss, which groups would you like for playing with Rory Kelly band?
Rory Kelly
Zombie queen
The damned angels 
Clutch! 
That'd be a fun festival!

Do you want to comment anything more?
I can't wait till we're back in Europe! We're gonna throw it the fuck down and bring a show like no ones ever seen!
Thank you so much! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario